quarta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2015

OLIVER AND S SUNNY DAYS SHORTS AS PAJAMA PANTS

So, as promised on my last post, I have another free pattern to share with you today. This time I have flipped it a bit so it could be worn in cooler winter days.
PATTERN: Sunny Days Shorts by Oliver and S. I love Oliver and S patterns! Even their free patterns are exceptional and this one is no exception. Super clear instructions that actually look like a sewing lesson! Though I think I would make a couple of adjustments at the crotch if I would sew pants or shorts with this pattern, its loose fit is perfect for pajamas.

FABRIC: Flower printed flannel from my local shop (Park dos Tecidos). I had this flannel on my stash for years! It is really soft and I love the print. I just hope it ages nicely and doesn’t peal much…


(This last photo as nothing to do with the pajama pants but I thought it was so cute!)
 
All this photos were edit with PicMonkey (thanks for the advise Ines!) and, as I am just starting to learn how to work with this softwear, if you have any advise please let me know!
 


9 comentários:

  1. Cute and comfy :) Such lovely photos foy our girl :) I am getting familiar with PicMonkey too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adoro. Essa miúda é demais <3 O teu flip foi uma ótima ideia, vou copiar ;-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ficaram super giras Marta!! Que boa ideia para um flip. E não tens de agradecer, vais ver que num instante estás pró do picmonkey :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Must must must make. So simple and brilliant Marta!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Muitos giras e têm um ar super confortável. Também uso o picmonkey, mas não tenho dicas, sou uma naba... sorry

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your girls are so cute!! good to know about this pattern!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que boa ideia transformar em calças... Ainda por cima e super rapida de fazer esta pattern! Adoro e no proximo inverno vou fazer o mesmo :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Fiquei com vontade de fazer umas para mim. Parecem TÃO confortáveis. Eu tb uso o picmonkey há algum tempo e não quero mais nada. =D

    ResponderEliminar