sexta-feira, 11 de julho de 2014

MAKE IT PERFECT PATTERN PARADE . ZIP IT


Quando recebi um email da Toni, a criadora por trás da marca de moldes Make It Perfect, para participar na sua Pattern Parade costurando um molde à minha escolha pensei que a escolha seria fácil porque há muito tempo que andava de olho no vestido Zip-It.
Ao dar uma olhadela na sua loja acabei por vacilar porque tão giros… Lá escolhi o Zip-It mas tenho a certeza que este será apenas o primeiro de muitos moldes Make It Perfect que irei usar.
When I received an email from Toni, the designer behind Make It Perfect Patterns, asking me if I was willing to be part of her Pattern Parade by sewing a pattern of my choice, I thought I already knew the one I wanted as the Zip-It was on my wish list for a long time.
I went to her on-line shop and soon realized that, with so many gorgeous patterns, the choosing just one wasn’t going to be that easy... I end up picking the Zip-It but I'm sure this will be just the first of many Make It Perfect patterns I will sew.


O design deste vestido é tão original! É prático e confortável mas, ao mesmo tempo, tem um ar “vintage” que adoro. O fecho torna-o facílimo de vestir e os bolsos são, além de muito úteis, divertidos.

This pattern’s design is so unique! This practical and comfortable dress has, at the same time, a vintage feel that I absolutely adore. The front zipper makes it extremely easy to put on and off and the pockets are useful and fun.



Com as instruções e dicas impecáveis da Toni, costurar este vestido não custou nada! Para dizer a verdade estava com um bocadinho de medo que o remate da gola não ficasse bem ou de não conseguir colocar o fecho como dever ser… Mas ficou tudo impecável! E o fecho, para minha grande surpresa, é incrivelmente fácil de aplicar!
Como o molde me pareceu ligeiramente estreito, fiz o tamanho 6 para a Inês (que fez agora 5 anos) tirando-lhe uns cinco centímetros na altura para que o vestido ficasse pelo joelho. Ficou perfeito!

With Toni’s clean instructions and great tips, sewing this dress was a pleasure! To tell you the truth, at first I was a little bit afraid of not being able to finish the yoke or attach the zipper properly... But everything was flawless! And the zipper, to my great surprise, was incredibly easy to attach! As the pattern is a little bit slim, I made size 6 for Ines (who just turned 5 years old) and reduced a couple of inches in height as I didn’t want the dress to be too long.



A Inês adorou o seu novo vestido (chama-lhe o vestido das bolachas porque acha que as bolas amarelas e cor de rosa parecem bolachas!) e eu fiquei impressionada com o bem que ele lhe assenta.
Ines loved her new dress (she calls it “the biscuit dress” as she thinks the yellow and pink bubbles look like litte biscuits!) and I am impressed with the way it fits her. Perfect fiting!


Passem pela loja on-line e vejam todos os moldes da Make ItPerfect! Para ficarem inspiradas passem também pelo blog da Toni onde, este mês, são apresentadas as restantes criações desta Pattern Parade!
So don’t forget to check out all (children and women) patterns at Make It Parfect online store! And, if you feel like getting inspired, head over Toni’s blog for a quite amazing Pattern Parade!

The Make It Perfect Pattern Parade Virtual Catwalk introduces...

5 comentários:

  1. Oh it's cute and the fit is great!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Now that is cute!! Those pockets are adorable and the zipper down the front is so practical for kids who like to dress themselves. I've never tried any Make It Perfect patterns but I'll have to try one soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Adoro este vestido, pelas cores, pelos bolsos e pelo fecho! Deve ser mesmo prático. Ficou lindo Marta. Beijocas

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Thankyou for taking part Marta - the dress is gorgeous and so is your daughter xx

    ResponderEliminar